VP - Business Development - Mining
Redline Communications Group Inc. (TSX: RDL) is a Canadian company incorporated in 1999. The Company develops wireless communications products and solutions for markets that require privately dedicated communications such as Oil & Gas, Mining, Telecom Service Providers, Utilities, Military Organizations, and Governments. Customers in these markets have very demanding requirements and rely heavily on their wireless networks.
Redline’s platforms and products create the communication backbone necessary to support enhanced applications and services for its customers. Redline solutions enable rugged and reliable voice, data, video, M2M and IoT applications in very remote or hard to reach regions of the world.
For nearly two decades, Redline has demonstrated that its products are among the most powerful, versatile, reliable and secure in the industry. These products are the result of Redline’s engineering strength coupled with its deep understanding of the markets in which it operates and intimate knowledge of its customers’ needs and challenges.
As part of designing and delivering mission-critical networks, Redline adds to its advanced technology support for its customers and partners by providing Advanced Services in all phases of the life of the network. The Company has invested in its Advanced Services capabilities to ensure that the Redline solution delivers the value that customers and partners have come to expect. The Company’s Advanced Services organization possesses the tools, knowledge, and certifications necessary to work side-by-side with the customers and partners, thereby ensuring exceptional professional value.
Redline is looking for a leader who understands Mining operations, processes, business challenges and evolution, and how a Private & Dedicated Wireless Network solution can be the foundation for the required digital transformation.
Joining the Redline family will enable you to share your passion in transforming challenging situations into opportunities, thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and meet and work with new people.
The right applicant must have a proven track record of effectively strategizing, executing and closing new business. These skills will be further leveraged to create market awareness by working with the Redline team for marketing, sales, support, and deployment business plans.
- Present Redline’s wireless mining solutions to key customers and at strategic events
- Total ownership of strategic opportunities from inception to post-implementation
- Transform Redline as a globally recognized leader in Mining
- Identify, develop and manage ecosystems partners & outbound OEM relationships
- Effectively balance business development activities while driving existing opportunities to effectively grow the company
- Coordinate internally with the leadership team, sales team, and required Redline company departments to build out your strategic direction
- The individual will understand Redline’s solutions from a technical perspective and be able to combine customer needs with Redlines’ Sales Support teams
- Provide feedback to the leadership team on industry trends for key customer and strategic partner activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or MBA
- Minimum ten years’ experience in the mining sector in direct sales or in a business development role working directly with end customers
- Able to travel up to 50% of the time
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Toronto location preferred but will consider other locations
- Excellent communication, organizational and customer focused skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with exceptional presentation and negotiation skills
- Successful sales leadership experience with high value/price system sales to senior executives
- Willing to work long hours at times and flexibility is a must
Redline is a great place to be. We’re a dynamic, growing company that can offer:
- Uniquework experience in a company that is passionate about developing and delivering truly leading-edge broadband and LTE wireless solutions
- A supportive environment that promotes diversity in the workplace
- Opportunities to expand your skills and abilities in a fast-growing environment
- Excellent career opportunities for those looking to try different roles or those looking to accelerate their careers
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. While we thank you for your interest, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Redline is committed to a diverse workforce.