Senior Support Analyst
Redline is looking for talented, versatile and committed people who are interesting in a career in the wireless industry. Candidates should share our passion for transforming challenging situations into opportunities, thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and enjoy meeting and working with new people. Redline is seeking team players with a commitment to excellent client service coupled with proven communications skills.
Redline is a great place to be. We’re a dynamic, growing company offering:
- A unique work experience in a company that’s passionate about developing and delivering truly leading edge broadband wireless solutions
- A supportive environment that promotes diversity in the workplace
- Opportunities to expand your skills and abilities in a fast-growing environment
Job Title: Senior Support Analyst
Be a key team member of the Redline professional services and support group. The ideal candidate will be an experienced support engineer with a superior ability to work within the support group for problem resolution of critical support issues for our partners and customers. Some of the additional key responsibilities include the following:
- Provide technical support for all Redline products.
- Communicate effectively with end users, partners and clients on a variety of topics both technical, and administrative.
- Ensure complete and detailed documentation for all issues in the field and provide regular status updates on all outstanding customer issues.
- Identify product/customer issues and escalate as required.
- Assist in the continuous improvement of the company support processes.
- Flexible to work long hours including weekends as required and ability to travel on very short notice for customer issues.
- Responsible for regular updates to Redline’s documentation, customers and partners through phone and email in terms of trouble resolution.
Must Have Skills
- University degree in Wireless, Electronics or Electrical Engineering or similar field, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the support of telecom and data/wireless technologies with excellent knowledge of RF propagation, MIMO, antennas, and RF propagation principles and wireless technologies.
- Experience in the support of data networks is required with excellent knowledge of IP networks and related protocols.
- Experience with LTE technology, including field deployments, system configuration and troubleshooting, including core network integration, troubleshooting and RF configuration is required.
- Field Engineering or previous support desk experience is required.
- Proven communication, analytical, organizational, and decision-making skills and excellent interpersonal and communication skills, good team spirit and adaptability.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Self-starter, capable of taking initiative to identify & resolve problems, and improve work environment.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is highly desirable.
Our ideal candidate will be a self-starter, able to work well in a team environment and has very strong organizational and customer focused skills. Familiarity with CRM experience for trouble ticket resolution, RMAs and additional customer support processes.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com "Senior Support Analyst" in the subject line.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Redline is committed to a diverse workforce.