Redline Communications (www.rdlcom.com) is the creator of powerful wide-area wireless networks for the most challenging locations and mission-critical applications. Redline networks are used by Oil & Gas companies to manage onshore and offshore assets, by militaries for secure battlefield communications, by municipalities to remotely monitor infrastructure, and by telecom service providers to deliver premium services. Hundreds of businesses worldwide rely on Redline to engineer, plan and deliver secure and reliable networks for their M2M, voice, data and video communications needs—in locations that include the deserts of the Middle East, the rainforests of South America, and the frozen Alaskan slopes.
With over 100 employees worldwide, Redline provides a complete range of powerful, versatile and reliable outdoor wireless broadband systems for specialized point-to-point and point-to-multipoint applications including backhaul, video surveillance, fixed wireless access, industrial IoT, and deployable and supplemental networks. Redline also provides a full suite of Advanced Services, including cell planning, deployment engineer, resident engineer, program management and wireless network performance audit services.
The ideal Marketing Assistant will provide support to the marketing team. The Marketing Assistant will apply their knowledge to help with daily administrative activities to support marketing events. The candidate will work with internal stakeholders to gather information to ensure projects are completed in a timely fashion. In addition, the Marketing Assistant will help implement digital campaigns and track metrics of these activities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with vendors on marketing materials, including quoting and logistics
- Maintenance and organization of marketing assets (physical, electronic)
- Tradeshow and event execution globally – this includes corporate events, tradeshows and education sessions
- Assisting in tracking customer information and maintenance of the CRM database
- Coordinate and develop digital marketing collateral and content
- Assist in crafting marketing communications and act as a brand champion
- Tracking monthly marketing metrics and expenses
- Website updates and postings
- Marketing automation activities (e-blasts, lists, automations, drip programs)
- Learning and working with various types of software and applications for digital marketing
- Providing administrative support to the marketing and business development team
- Working with various internal stakeholders across the organization to generate content
- Other projects as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree or college certificate in business or marketing
- Exceptional attention to detail and a willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to be self-motivated and take initiative
- Time management skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Team player willing to pitch in and help whenever needed
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft Office suite – emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and basic understanding of front-end web design using CMS
- Driver's license and ability to pack and ship equipment
- Advanced user of social platforms
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org "Marketing Assistant" in the subject line.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Redline is committed to a diverse workforce.