Inside Sales Representative
Redline Communications (www.rdlcom.com) is the creator of powerful wide-area wireless networks for the most challenging locations and mission-critical applications. Redline networks are used by Oil & Gas companies to manage onshore and offshore assets, by militaries for secure battlefield communications, by municipalities to remotely monitor infrastructure, and by telecom service providers to deliver premium services. Hundreds of businesses worldwide rely on Redline to engineer, plan and deliver secure and reliable networks for their M2M, voice, data and video communications needs—in locations that include the deserts of the Middle East, the rainforests of South America, and the frozen Alaskan slopes.
With over 100 employees worldwide, Redline provides a complete range of powerful, versatile and reliable outdoor wireless broadband systems for specialized point-to-point and point-to-multipoint applications including backhaul, video surveillance, fixed wireless access, industrial IoT, and deployable and supplemental networks. Redline also provides a full suite of Advanced Services, including cell planning, deployment engineer, resident engineer, program management and wireless network performance audit services.
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic individual to join our team. Reporting to the VP Americas, the Inside Sales Representative will manage both inbound and outbound sales activities.
- Telephone prospects to identify appropriate contacts, qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline – forwarding leads to appropriate partners and territory managers
- Manage lead tracking and lead nurturing process
- Account management for our existing VAR/System Integration Partners and work with channel partners to assist in closing sales opportunities
- Prospecting, qualifying and generating sales within our established VAR/System Integration Partners
- Coordinate training activities, webinars for strategic accounts and partners
- Communicating with Redline TM’s and SE’s on activities with accounts/partners on a weekly basis
- Provide product information to customers and partners
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge base on market changes and developments in the wireless broadband industry
- Assist to identify revenue opportunities through communications, programs and other related activities
- Provide lead update reports to the management team on an ongoing basis
- Responsible for follow-through on leads referred to partners and to provide status updates
- Thorough knowledge of and ability to explain networking, telecom and or wireless networking equipment
- Track marketing collateral, white papers, solution briefs needs and coordinate with Marketing Department and product line managers for up to date information
- Attend trade shows when requested
- Maintains partner relationships, advocates for Redline, and builds loyalty for our brand
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Must possess exceptional phone skills as the job requires frequent contact with Redline partners and prospects
- Strong telemarketing background in technology and/or networking industry
- Proficient in database applications (preferably Microsoft CRM) and in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Understanding of sales processes, from creation through closing of opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral
- Strong business acumen; positive, can-do attitude
- Self starter with a pro-active approach and ability to identify potential sales opportunities in conversations
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- College diploma in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in customer service environment
- Work experience should include a minimum of 2 years in a sales or sales support role
- Ideal experience would include working in high tech company, preferably networking, telecommunications or wireless
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com "Inside Sales Representative" in the subject line.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Redline is committed to a diverse workforce.